15000 quiltmaker update

Caroline Wright

I just had my Janome 15000 updated today to quiltmaker version.  Is there also an update for the software Horizon Link Suite 1.2 that I have on my PC?  I keep seeing a reference to 1.3?

Thanks
Caroline

Jim Stutsman

If your dealer did the update to the machine, then you are in the US or Canada. In those regions the dealer is responsible for sending your email to Janome, who will in turn send you a link to download the 1.3 update to Horizon Link Suite. This normally happens quickly *IF* your dealer did that. Check with your dealer to make sure.

Pixey

Also, after you get the link and download the new version, be sure and keep a backed up copy of what you downloaded.  This is because the link will go away after a while and if you need to reload it on a new or second machine, you will want to have a copy.

Pixey

On Dec 13, 2018, at 7:44 PM, Caroline Wright via Groups.Io <grannygeek4@...> wrote:

I just had my Janome 15000 updated today to quiltmaker version.  Is there also an update for the software Horizon Link Suite 1.2 that I have on my PC?  I keep seeing a reference to 1.3?

Thanks
Caroline

Caroline Wright

I called my dealer this morning and was told that they had never heard of this and the person I spoke with said she had attended the training.  She did say she would call around and get back to me.
Does anyone know if Janome would send the link directly to me if I contact them?  And, thanks for your help.

Carol

On Dec 13, 2018, at 11:04 PM, Pixey via Groups.Io <pixeyam@...> wrote:

Also, after you get the link and download the new version, be sure and keep a backed up copy of what you downloaded.  This is because the link will go away after a while and if you need to reload it on a new or second machine, you will want to have a copy.

Pixey

On Dec 13, 2018, at 7:44 PM, Caroline Wright via Groups.Io <grannygeek4@...> wrote:

I just had my Janome 15000 updated today to quiltmaker version.  Is there also an update for the software Horizon Link Suite 1.2 that I have on my PC?  I keep seeing a reference to 1.3?

Thanks
Caroline

Virginia

If you mean for the Horizon Link yes zjanome can help. I had to contact them for that and the code for the ipad apps for my 15000.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.