the wreath pattern? Files section is where?

Sandie Williamson <stitchin211@...>

Hi Jim,
I assumed I'd simply dowload from where I see 'wreath.....zip' but now I'm having trouble locating that message!  Duh!  I'll keep looking but I appreciate reading that it cannot be downloaded from my iPad.
Thank you, Sandie Williamson

Joyce VanAtta

What a beautiful wreath!!
I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into producing the design,
because I have no clue how to even get started.

Can this be used on my 11000??
Thanks for all you do for us.

Joyce

Jim Stutsman

The large block requires the SQ23 hoop, which is only on the 12000, 14000, & 15000.

Pauline Dickerson

Is there a pattern and a place to get it