New file uploaded to onlinesewing-janome@groups.io

onlinesewing-janome@groups.io Notification <onlinesewing-janome+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the onlinesewing-janome@groups.io group.

File: Quilted Wreath.zip

Uploaded By:

Free in-the-hoop quilting project for members.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/onlinesewing-janome/files/Quilted%20Wreath.zip

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

JoAnn Novak

  Thank you for such a lovely project.  I will have to make mine

  after Christmas.

 Merry Christmas,  JoAnn

File: Quilted Wreath.zip

Uploaded By:

Free in-the-hoop quilting project for members.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/onlinesewing-janome/files/Quilted%20Wreath.zip

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Beth

Thank you Diane and Jim. Beautiful!!

Evy Van Tiem

I can't get this download.  How do I get it?

Evy

[In most browsers clicking the link will download the file. In those that don't you can right click and choose "Save As" from the pop-up option. If you are trying to download to a tablet, iPad, or Android, it probably will not work.]

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 9:40 AM onlinesewing-janome@groups.io Notification <onlinesewing-janome+notification@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the onlinesewing-janome@groups.io group.

File: Quilted Wreath.zip

Uploaded By:

Free in-the-hoop quilting project for members.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/onlinesewing-janome/files/Quilted%20Wreath.zip

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

juliadlf.ny@...

Thank you Diane and Jim.
Looking forward to stitching.
Julia

Patricia Ward

Sending a huge "thank you" to Diane and to you, Jim!  This project is very very pretty.  Diane's talent and creativeness is just breathtaking.

I am sure that was a successful class that she taught and people left very happy with their project.

Pat

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 11:40 AM onlinesewing-janome@groups.io Notification <onlinesewing-janome+notification@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the onlinesewing-janome@groups.io group.

File: Quilted Wreath.zip

Uploaded By:

Free in-the-hoop quilting project for members.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/onlinesewing-janome/files/Quilted%20Wreath.zip

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

favymtz

Thank you for the nice project, I'm looking forward to making it.
Favymtz

Moira Rogow

What a lovely design! Thank-you!
Moira

Randi Kemper

Thank you so much it is beautiful!!

--
Randi Kemper
Magical Machine Embroidery

Sally Burr

Thank you.  Will make it for Christmas and probable for several other holidays.

On Sunday, December 9, 2018, 5:29:30 PM EST, JoAnn Novak <vinjosew@...> wrote:

  Thank you for such a lovely project.  I will have to make mine

  after Christmas.

 Merry Christmas,  JoAnn

File: Quilted Wreath.zip

Uploaded By:

Free in-the-hoop quilting project for members.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/onlinesewing-janome/files/Quilted%20Wreath.zip

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Dottie Newkirk

THANKS "sew" much, Jim and Diane......Merry Christmas.  Dottie in Texas

On 12/9/2018 10:40 AM, onlinesewing-janome@groups.io Notification wrote:

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the onlinesewing-janome@groups.io group.

File: Quilted Wreath.zip

Uploaded By:

Free in-the-hoop quilting project for members.

William D Lawson

  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.  Jim, you and Diane, are amazing!!!  You take such good care of us.  Thank you for the beautiful wreath pattern.  I love it.  I was just about ready to tell you that I just can't get it to download to my IPad, when I saw your comment about it not happening for whatever reason.  I did get it to download to my laptop.  Yea!!!

Thanks again,
Gwen Lawson
Lafayette, Indiana

Delilaht <delilaht1@...>