From: "onlinesewing via Groups.Io" <onlinesewing@...>
Date: 7/8/18 6:33 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] 15000 replacement

It's not a new top-of-line, but a new serger that threads with air. That probably means that either BabyLock's patent ran out, or Janome bought the right to use it. I doubt we'll see a 15000 replacement until 2020. If it was coming this year they wouldn't have done the Quilt Maker update.

Pam Davison

Janome has one coming out in a few weeks – its already on the Janome blog.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Juki has also got the rights for an air thread. It has been out for about 4 to 5 years. Waiting for a janome 5 thread hopefully some day with an air thread also.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.