15000 App updates

Jeanniett Chicky

Good afternoon.  I have the 15000 App loaded but I am not sure I have all the updates that maybe available.

How can I ensure I have the latest and greatest version/updates as I really depend on the App along with my workbook.

Thank you for giving me these tools.

Jeanniett

Jim Stutsman

Thanks so much for using our app. Version 1.5.2 is the current and final version. It replaced 1.4.1. All the content is the same in both versions. The difference is the 1.5.2 allows for videos to be downloaded and played offline. This can be helpful for those on a satellite Internet connection, or for loading up for viewing on a plane trip. However for that feature to work the app must be running on iOS 10. The original iPads distributed by Janome cannot update past iOS 9. So the good news is that the app will keep working until your iPad stops, and you have the latest copy of all videos available. You just won't be able to update unless you have an iPad 4 or later.

Jayni Bloch

Thank you Jim🌹

Jayni Bloch 🐾

On Jan 23, 2022, at 4:29 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Thanks so much for using our app. Version 1.5.2 is the current and final version. It replaced 1.4.1. All the content is the same in both versions. The difference is the 1.5.2 allows for videos to be downloaded and played offline. This can be helpful for those on a satellite Internet connection, or for loading up for viewing on a plane trip. However for that feature to work the app must be running on iOS 10. The original iPads distributed by Janome cannot update past iOS 9. So the good news is that the app will keep working until your iPad stops, and you have the latest copy of all videos available. You just won't be able to update unless you have an iPad 4 or later.

Virgie Martin

Does the Stutsman app function on MS windows 10 and laptop?  Would like to have this app available.  The Stutsman reputation is well known in my neighborhood and it would be a great item to have to help those of us who bought this machine just a few years ago and have been without any on-hands instructions.  TIA Virgie

Jim Stutsman

No, we do not support Windows on desktop or laptop. I spent half a year making something that would work, and it caused more headaches than help. If we were a large company, it's something we could consider, but since it's just me that's not an option. We are sorry to disappoint those on Windows or Android, but we simply cannot support those platforms.