Topics

14000

KewelAunty

I am considering a Janome 14000.  People say they like their 14000 but I am wondering if there is anything people do not like about the machine.  I know no machine is perfect  and I am wondering if what sewers do not especially care for on their 14000 would be a deal breaker for me,  Thank you for your responses.
Sandy

Mary E

I have a 15000 and if ai buy another one, I will get a 1400 as the WiFi option is not of primary concern to me. My machine is 5 years old and I love it.
Mary E

On Thursday, June 18, 2020, KewelAunty <kewelaunty@...> wrote:
I am considering a Janome 14000.  People say they like their 14000 but I am wondering if there is anything people do not like about the machine.  I know no machine is perfect  and I am wondering if what sewers do not especially care for on their 14000 would be a deal breaker for me,  Thank you for your responses.
Sandy

sewnice@...

Hi KewelAunty,
I just bought the 14000, and so far love it. I am told it is the same as the 15000 except for the wifi connection.  Don't know if that is really true, but it is a very nice machine.  I has the 11000se, and wanted to up grade.  The price was right.  I am still on a learning curve, but so far so wonderful.

hope this helps
Sharon