12000 side "table"

Joyce Daniel

At the recent ATL Sew Expo, I saw a clear lucite side “table” that hooked on to the machine. Wondering if anyone has this side table on their 12000 that could give an opinion on it? Also, where one can be purchased or if another has one they would like to sell/get rid of?

Thanks!!! Joyce…..in brrrrr Alaska visiting her daughter

We are all tourists, God is our travel agent

who has already identified our routes,

bookings, and destinations…..trust Him always

and enjoy the beautiful life He has given you.

Charlie Chaplin

Virginia

The acrylic table should have come with your machine if you bought from a dealer.  If you bought from some else they may have not included it     with your purchase.  It is standard when you purchase new.

At the recent ATL Sew Expo, I saw a clear lucite side “table” that hooked on to the machine. Wondering if anyone has this side table on their 12000 that could give an opinion on it? Also, where one can be purchased or if another has one they would like to sell/get rid of?
Thanks!!! Joyce…..in brrrrr Alaska visiting her daughter

We are all tourists, God is our travel agent
who has already identified our routes,
bookings, and destinations…..trust Him always
and enjoy the beautiful life He has given you.
Charlie Chaplin

Joyce Daniel

Thanks a ton for this info. I'm not home right now but will ck my box when I get bk and see what else is in it that I might have overlooked and didn't think I needed. Thanks!! Joyce