Topics

12000 - # of stitches?

Joyce Daniel

Hi!

I have a design that is 113,000 stitches.

Can I stitch that on my 12000?

It is not showing up on the screen so I’m guessing there is an “issue” w # of stitches.

If it needs to be split, how do I do that?

Joyce

Happiness cannot be traveled to,

owned, earned, or worn.

It is the spiritual experience of living

every minute with love, grace & gratitude.”

and giving full credit for blessings from our Lord

- Denis Waitley

**All lives matter to God, and should also, to each of us.

onlinesewing@...

The 12000 has a stitch limit of 100,000. Any designs with more than that will be ignored.

valora hammond

Did you try to open in Horizon link?  I was understanding that the program would split the design into 3 file at the closest color change to 100,000