1100 machine

Barbara Thater

I have a friend who has an 11000.  She has been trying to bring 2 different Embroidery Library  designs in to her machine off a usb stick in the EMBF folder.  It tells her the design is no good. I know nothing about the 11000.
I can use them just fine on my 15000.  Is there a limit as to how many stitches her machine will read?  One is for the G23 hoop and one is for the 230x300 hoop.  0ne is 26000 stitches and one is 48000 stitches.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dottie Newkirk

Those hoop sizes are bigger than the 11K uses.  Stitch count is ok.  Dottie in Texas

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 9:37 AM Barbara Thater <bthater18@...> wrote:
I have a friend who has an 11000.  She has been trying to bring 2 different Embroidery Library  designs in to her machine off a usb stick in the EMBF folder.  It tells her the design is no good. I know nothing about the 11000.
I can use them just fine on my 15000.  Is there a limit as to how many stitches her machine will read?  One is for the G23 hoop and one is for the 230x300 hoop.  0ne is 26000 stitches and one is 48000 stitches.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patricia Ward

The stitch count is fine for the 11000 but tell her to check which size hoop she is choosing on the machine.  Also when she selects the correct hoop, she may want to calibrate the hoop on her machine.   They should read if she has picked the correct hoop.

Pat

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 10:37 AM Barbara Thater <bthater18@...> wrote:
I have a friend who has an 11000.  She has been trying to bring 2 different Embroidery Library  designs in to her machine off a usb stick in the EMBF folder.  It tells her the design is no good. I know nothing about the 11000.
I can use them just fine on my 15000.  Is there a limit as to how many stitches her machine will read?  One is for the G23 hoop and one is for the 230x300 hoop.  0ne is 26000 stitches and one is 48000 stitches.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cat - N

Yep…no hoops that large on the 11000 because the maximum embroidery field size is 8” x 11” (per Janome specifications). Many digitizers sell designs together as multiple sizes in the same purchase but Embroidery Library sells designs as just a single size per CU purchase…or the ones I have gotten from them were, anyway…so, she may want to go back and get the designs she wants in sizes that fit her 11000 hoops.  I have both the 11000 and the 15000, so I get designs that will fit both machines any time I get designs that come in one size only.

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On May 21, 2022 at 10:46 AM, <Dottie Newkirk> wrote:

Those hoop sizes are bigger than the 11K uses.  Stitch count is ok.  Dottie in Texas

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 9:37 AM Barbara Thater <bthater18@...> wrote:
I have a friend who has an 11000.  She has been trying to bring 2 different Embroidery Library  designs in to her machine off a usb stick in the EMBF folder.  It tells her the design is no good. I know nothing about the 11000.
I can use them just fine on my 15000.  Is there a limit as to how many stitches her machine will read?  One is for the G23 hoop and one is for the 230x300 hoop.  0ne is 26000 stitches and one is 48000 stitches.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Virgie Martin

If her design is too large it may not take it.  Has her MCH been updated as high as possible?  Her MCH will also not take a USB stick more than 2gb.  Not using my 11000SE as much hope that helps.

On Sat, May 21, 2022, 9:56 AM Patricia Ward <ward.pm@...> wrote:
The stitch count is fine for the 11000 but tell her to check which size hoop she is choosing on the machine.  Also when she selects the correct hoop, she may want to calibrate the hoop on her machine.   They should read if she has picked the correct hoop.

Pat

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 10:37 AM Barbara Thater <bthater18@...> wrote:
I have a friend who has an 11000.  She has been trying to bring 2 different Embroidery Library  designs in to her machine off a usb stick in the EMBF folder.  It tells her the design is no good. I know nothing about the 11000.
I can use them just fine on my 15000.  Is there a limit as to how many stitches her machine will read?  One is for the G23 hoop and one is for the 230x300 hoop.  0ne is 26000 stitches and one is 48000 stitches.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sandra Wheeler

Check with EL, they have great customer service and may let her have the design in the correct size.

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 11:52 AM Virgie Martin <virgiemartinodsa@...> wrote:
[...]

Thank you everyone for your help.  I am sure that her smaller hoops are the problem. I believe her machine has been up graded since she is using a 4 gig stick.  I finally stitched it out for her on my 15000'

Barbara Thater

Cheryl Paul

The designs need to be saved with the 11000 as the machine in software. Either Janome Digitizer or Artistic digitizer can do this.

Cheryl - Saskatoon