11000 thread holder

thistlebug <pegijane39@...>

Linda, I use the small office clip that has a hinge that you raise on each side and clip it to the top of my machine. It is easy enough to move that around until you get it right where you want it. I hope this solves your problem. Peg - still cold in FL

Sherry Martin

I just wanted to add that the spool holders that fit the 12000 are out. They come with a little eyelet thing that goes in the hole on the front where the extra thread holder goes.

The 5 spool one is about $32. Don't know how much the 2 spool one is.