11000 thread holder

thistlebug <pegijane39@...>

Hi, I did use the screws that were in back of the 12000 to support my 11000 thread holder without any problems. Did not have to get a larger size screw. What was on there worked just fine. I just screwed them in a little more after I attached the stand to make it sturdy. It doesn't take much to make me happy. Also went to my first class on creating my own stitches and loved it. Plan to do more on my own. Every day something new and exciting. Peg in cold FL

lmsoriginals1@sbcglobal.net <lmsoriginals1@...>

I too am using my 11000 thread holder. However, I am having a problem with the thread jumping out of the first of the threading path. What are you using as a thread guide to lead the thread from the top of the thread holder to the beginning of the thread path?

Linda

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "thistlebug" <pegijane39@...> wrote:

Hi, I did use the screws that were in back of the 12000 to support my 11000 thread holder without any problems. Did not have to get a larger size screw. What was on there worked just fine. I just screwed them in a little more after I attached the stand to make it sturdy. It doesn't take much to make me happy. Also went to my first class on creating my own stitches and loved it. Plan to do more on my own. Every day something new and exciting. Peg in cold FL

me2sew@...

IĀ use a bendable straw to thread thru before going into the thread path and it works. I cut the straw off an inch or so from the bendy part. Punch small hole in other end and put thread thru that. Make a bend in the straw, put on thread spindle, then thread machine as usual. I've done this for several years. Grace

lmsoriginals1@sbcglobal.net <lmsoriginals1@...>

Could you post a picture. I am just not able to "see" this in my mind. Thanks!

Linda

I use a bendable straw to thread thru before going into the thread path