11000 light bulb

Mary Almond

Need some help with purchasing and changing the light bulb on my Janome 11,000. didnt get any help from manual!

Jim Stutsman

It's actually not a light bulb, but an LED display. Replacement requires part number 860506104, available only to dealers. It also means removing the entire front cover of the machine, which I would not recommend trying yourself, even if you can get the part.

Mary Almond

OK! Thanks Jim