From: Ann
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 3:17 PM
Subject: [janome12000] 11000

Hi I am in the process of buying the 11000. Is there a group for the machine or do I stay in this group? I went to look at the 12000 today, it's wonderful, but waqy out of my price range, swo I will have to be satisfied with the 11000.

Ann Simon

Anna C Simon <rbs11739@...>

Mary,

I sure hope so. It will be diffucult learning how to use the features not being able to take the classes. I have a Singer Quantrum XL6000
right now. It is a great machine, but the hoop sizes are not very big.
I will look into the 11000 group.
Thanks,
 Ann

Date: 11/15/2011 4:28:45 PM

I have the 11000SE and there are a couple of groups for it. The one I belong to is

Anna C Simon <rbs11739@...>

Thank you very much Mary, I'm sure I'll need a lot of help.

Ann Simon (in nowhere land) Bradford Pa.

Date: 11/15/2011 7:55:31 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: 11000

--- In janome12000@..., "Ann" wrote:

> Hi I am in the process of buying the 11000. Is there a group for the machine or do I stay in this group? I went to look at the 12000 today, it's wonderful, but waqy out of my price range, swo I will have to be satisfied with the 11000.
>
> Ann Simon

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Thanks for the kind words Sheila. As soon as the new optional feet for the 12000 are available from janome we will be adding a 9mm category and releasing an updated version of FootBook. It will be free to all current owners.