Re: Design Images Changed with Artistic Suite Update

Mary Jane Weddle <maryjweddle@...>

I just got it fixed!!!  I went in to my Image Maker and clicked all formats and my images are now back!

Thanks everybody for the assistance!

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Mary Jane Weddle <maryjweddle@...> wrote:
Bea, that works if I want to open the design, but I can get it to open through just opening the Digitizer MBX and then opening the file.  But there are times when i just want to look through my designs to determine which one I want to use without opening the MBX Program.  I use to be able to scroll through the designs and look to see how they will look stitched out.  Now I cannot do that and this is what i want to get returned to me.  Any suggestions with that?

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 12:11 PM, 'Bea Rosier' beazoza@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Mary Jane,

Is dsgnedit.exe and option when you choose open with?

Dsgnedit.exe is the Janome digitizer execution file – and it should work.  And it should change all the designs that are .jef or .jan if you choose default on the same menu.

Bea