Re: Design Images Changed with Artistic Suite Update

Mary Jane Weddle <maryjweddle@...>

I have tried to get assistance from Artistic Suite for this problem, but you have to have the date of purchase (which I do not remember) and the model of Quilting machine (I do not have a quilting machine).  Without this information (I don't know this) they won't let you even submit a request for assistance.  How am I supposed to get help with this when I do not have the information they think I need to give them?
I have to say that at this moment, I am not very happy with the Artistic Suite Program.  I wish I have never updated it now.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Mary Jane Weddle <maryjweddle@...> wrote:
I really do not want to buy anymore software right now.  I know there is a way to get the images back by just adjusting a setting on my computer (I did it a few years ago but don't remember where it is or how to get to it).  There must be something else I can do.

Jim, do you know how to do this.  I think Trevor Concourgood  had someway to do this.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 7:10 PM, juliadlf.ny@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I would also recommend S&S Computing SewIconz. They have a free trial and its worth checking out. I will definitely purchase once my trial version is up. One thing I think is important is it uses Windows.

Julia
NY-MC12000