Re: Quilt Binder Tool Set 9mm - Worth it?

Nicole Schmidt-Nutt

I purchased the quilt binder set and love it.  It works great and I've even done designs while sewing.

On Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:39 PM, "shejmartin1@... [janome12000]" wrote:

I bought it and used it twice.  Just couldn't get the hang of it.  I am always trying some other way so I don't have to hand sew bindings on the back of the quilt; and always go back to hand sewing.  It just always looks nicer that way.  I couldn't get the knack of going around corners.  I have to say though that I gave up quickly, so may try again when I have more time.  It cost a LOT of money for something I'm not using right now.