Re: Getting designs off machine and into MBX 4.5

JOLLYNE TOSTE <jtoste@...>

Julie,
Did you already try the acuedit program on your iPad ? And not get the results you want?

Sent from Jollyne's iPhone

On Jun 22, 2014, at 8:51 AM, "'Julie' jjems@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

There are some exceptionally cute designs in the MC15000 that are from different designers and I’d like to work with them in MBX 4.5.  What would be the easiest way to take them out of the machine so that I can do that?  I know that I probably can put them one by one on a stick and then to MBX, but is there a quicker way since there is a wireless connection?  I know that I am not fully using the great capabilities of this machine.  I’ve never liked to work on the screen of my machines as I find things easier to do in software.

Julie in TX