Re: Sew-What Pro and Embird - Your comments please

Bea Rosier <beazoza@...>

I really think you are selling yourself short by not using the Digitizer MBX software.

From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 11:00 AM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Sew-What Pro and Embird - Your comments please

So are you using this as your software package instead of the Janome MBX software? If so, why did you choose embird?

Terry

On Jun 19, 2014, at 9:49 AM, "Con Conartist1945@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

Have used Embird for years and love it. Best bargain around for embroidery software.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 18, 2014, at 5:05 PM, "juliadlf.ny@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

I have found 2 options which can help me with converting files and resizing designs  for my Janome MC12000. SewWhatPro and Embird Basic. SewWhatPro seems very easy to use but Embird appears to have just the same features or am I missing something? I just don't want to fall into  another software issue and spend $$ for something that won't work for saving files in the hoop sizes for the MC12000.

Pricing of each is different but I'm more interested in just getting some feedback on which one worked best for you, if you purchased either of these. I'm not a commercial seller. Just a home hobbyist.

Thanks

Julia

NY-MC12000