Re: Sew-What Pro and Embird - Your comments please

Con <Conartist1945@...>

I'be had it for years. It works well with any format or converting formats. I have a viking, a babylock and a janome embroidery machine. I had originally purchased viking software. It was very expensive and very complicated ( no dealer support) embirds upgrades are also very reasonable. Carolyn Keber from secrets of embroidery has cds you can buy with the tutorials for embird. I think there's a lot of them out there now
Connie from Mass
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 19, 2014, at 11:59 AM, "Terry lifesastitch82@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

So are you using this as your software package instead of the Janome MBX software? If so, why did you choose embird?

Terry