Re: embroidery stop needle position

Susan Militello <suemili48@...>

I understand what you mean and I've found if I tug the thread from the top and take up that tiny bit of slack in the top thread, I don't get the loop.

On Jun 13, 2014 8:02 PM, "bmhvanbreemen@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

is there any way that you can get the needle to stay in the fabric when you stop the embroidery stitch out? and I don't mean just stopping it, the needle comes up automatically and then physically push the needle down button. Is there a setting that I can change so my needle stays in the fabric when I stop the machine?

Thanks very much for your help. Regards Bernadette

Completely baffled, Jim says:
Uh, why would you want to do that? You can't remove the hoop that way or re-thread. There is no function on the machine for stopping needle down during embroidery, only in ordinary sewing.