Hoop helper

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

I was having a difficult time trying to tighten and untighten screws on the hoops when my husband gave me a screwdriver with a bigger end to better fit into the slot and also gave me a 1.5 inch piece of flexible transparent plastic tubing that has 1/2" outer diameter and 3/8" inner diameter.  This really helps!  I posted a picture in case my description isn't clear.  I was tired of having the screw driver slip off and hit my hand.
I also purchased the Clothesetter.  While it has solved the problem of chasing the hoops all around the table, and I do love it for that, I'm less than impressed with the plastic arm.  I haven't used it to align embroidery yet but I'm not optimistic about its ability to hold its position for lining up designs.