From: mamacake6@... [janome12000]
To: janome12000
Sent: Sun, Jun 8, 2014 4:39 pm
Subject: [janome12000] MBX

Help! I have the current version of MBX and am teaching an introduction class tomorrow. I import an image into the software but the "click-to-parallel weave" group of tools is not available. I use these tools quite a bit and have imported different types/formats of images and it doesn't seem to matter. These tools are grayed out and unavailable. I'm thinking it is something simple but have tried all I can think of in my frazzled state. Any suggestions would be SO appreciated!
Thanks!
Marie