Quilting pattern - Stitch issue resolved

juliadlf.ny@...

Just wanted to follow-up on the issue I had with a quilting design I purchased stitching very tiny stitches. The company I purchased the Sea Swirl design (My Creative Stitches) from was able to get the issue resolved through their conversion software. It is now stitching a longer stitch length which for me is better than the tiny stitches it was doing previously. I've put a pic in the Acufil Quilting Project album.

Still working on the magnetic clips technique so I don't stretch the quilt or have it move the design line-up after placing all the clips on.

Julia
NY-MC12000