Re: Posted Photos - Acufil Quilting Project

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

Gail,
I don't mean to interfere here as I'm really very new too-  I used the acufil hoop (SQ 22) when embroidering some lettering on the borders of a quilt.  The suite software ( Emblink tool- Editing Software Design) allowed me to use the lettering and that hoop.  It actually allowed me to use the SQ 22 hoop when I had created a lettering design in the SQ 14 hoop.  I didn't realize it at first but the machine treated both hoops the same and didn't seem to know when I didn't have the correct hoop attached.
So maybe you can bring in your designs via Emblink.