Re: Posted Photos - Acufil Quilting Project

Gail

Julia, which hoop did you use for the quilting.  I'm thinking it was not the Acufil hoop but wanted to check.  I say that because I can't find a way to bring any designs other then Acufil designs into the Acufil softwar.  Am I missing something and is there a way to do that?  If not, did you just take use the Acufil software to calculate how many hooping and the exact size you needed for your design?

Hope you understand what I'm asking.  I'm very new to this and want to be able to use this machine to quilt with.  I already have some quilt designs from my previous machine that I can convert into Jef, just don't know how to get them in the Acufil design folders.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Gail