Old hoop size designs to 120000

loreleigustafson@att.net <lore@...>

Just starting up with my 12000. I apologize if someone has posted and others have answered this question; however, I can't seem to find the right phrases/words for the search engine to find out!

I have dozens and dozens of designs which were configured using the hoop sizes for my 350e. Are there any special mods I should make to those designs to use them with my (Christmas present) 12000? If so, what are the steps? I use Embird (if that information makes a difference here). And, I am SO glad to find this group!