Re: Update of Horizon

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The first Horizon Link update is available now:
http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/horizon_link_v101.html
It does not unzip files, something that Janome has never done in the past. I don't expect that to change, since Windows can unzip things.

If you want to settle on one set of software, I'd go with BuzzTools. Buzz Xplore is great for cataloging, and it interfaces with both Buzz Edit and Buzz Size so you can use one program as the "hub" of all your design processing.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, vicki chrobak <tulsajo1@...> wrote:

Jim, Do you know of anything in the works to update the Horizon progam?
Specifically to convert, unzip & catalog designs with 3-D option &
customizing. I've been using a combination of HV 6.1 Customizing, 4D &
Buzz Size. I got a new laptop for christmas & would like to reduce the
software. I don't plan on digitizing but my dealer said Digi Jr. would
do all these things. I couldn't find any info. at the Janome site.
I've also been looking at BuzzExplore v2 & BuzzEdit. I know they don't
have the MC12000 hoops yet but an update should take care of that,
hopefully soon.

--
Vicki Jo