12000 "resume" feature

Tony Coley

My bride has been working out her 12K. She told me this afternoon that she has an issue with the resume function when turning on the machine. it does not resume where she had stopped. It gives her a message "Broken Data".
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
As a Janome Tech I have not encountered this issue. Will have to "call a friend" tomorrow.
Thanks,
Tony in Alabama

Jim's response:
The message "Broken Data" seems to have lost something in translation. My best guess is that it' swaying that memory was corrupted in restoring a design for the Resume function. If that's the case it will likely need an A board.