Update of Horizon

vicki chrobak

Jim, Do you know of anything in the works to update the Horizon progam? Specifically to convert, unzip & catalog designs with 3-D option & customizing. I've been using a combination of HV 6.1 Customizing, 4D & Buzz Size. I got a new laptop for christmas & would like to reduce the software. I don't plan on digitizing but my dealer said Digi Jr. would do all these things. I couldn't find any info. at the Janome site. I've also been looking at BuzzExplore v2 & BuzzEdit. I know they don't have the MC12000 hoops yet but an update should take care of that, hopefully soon.

--
Vicki Jo