Re: Darning Foot vs Free Motion Feet for free motion quilting

Gail

I have only had my 15000 for about 6 weeks and I free motion quilted my first quilt on it last week.  I used the machine settings and the open toe free motion foot.  I was very pleasantly surprised with the stitching and the foot.  It was very smooth and I didn't have one thread break.  I am probably an advanced beginner with free motion and was very pleased with my results.  I still do not have smooth curves and nice lines, but I am trying.

I just picked up the convertible free motion foot and the ruler toe because I had already gotten the ruler foot before I traded my 8900 in and never got to try it.  I am anxious to see which foot I like better and will let you know.

Gail in FL