Re: Choosing between Janome 12000 & 15000

Beverly Leischner

Jim, This may be a silly question but how do we determine if a design is a micro embroidery design or not? Is there some way of knowing if we should be using a finer thread or needle?

How do we know which of the designs on the 15000 are micro embroidery designs?

As you can tell I am finding this a little confusing.

Thanks for any clarification.

Bev in Alberta

With a jaunty micro wave, Jim replies:
The only micro embroidery designs I've seen were those in the Janome Micro Embroidery Kit for the MB-4. On the 15000 the only micro embroidery is the micro Gothic font for doing very small letters.