Re: Christmas Tree Design

m1955seamstress

Hi again,
Well, it was the Tree-mendous design.  I bought it on Embroidery.com.

The good news is I had an account with them.  The lady I spoke with told me as long as I had an account I could log in and download it again.  So glad!

Thanks everyone.  I might check out the one from BFC Creations sometime.

By the way, does everyone know about Hatched in Africa designs?  I just found out about them Tuesday when I took another class on my 15000.  One of the ladies had stitched out their Giraffe design that has jewels.  It is stunning.  Guess she also has one called Jacobean Peacock.  It looks like a large project but beautiful.  I put some designs on my wishlist!

Then there is a link for another company to buy the "bling" items. :)

Thanks again,

Marla, saved from a state of confusion ;)