Merging embroidery files

Vikki Youngmeyer

I am missing something that must be obvious to everyone else! How does one merge two embroidery files to get one? I have a bird and a set of tail feathers. I need them to be one image so I can stitch it out. The instructions talk about “drag and drop” but I can’t seem to be in the right mode to have this happen. Multiple selections at one time aren’t allowed.

Another question – this isn’t so much a Janome topic – but where does one get stabilizer for the larger hoops? Coming from the Janome 350e, the only stabilizers I ever used were 12” which fit in the 5 x 7 hoop, which was the largest one supported by that machine.

Thanks,

Vikki

Houston, TX