Airstash

hproffetty <no_reply@...>

Hello, question for Jim I believe please. I have an iPad Air. Recently bought Airstash iOS4.2 on Amazon. I would like to watch your 12000 sewing machine & embroidery DVDs I just purchased on the Airstash and if I understood correctly use as wifi hotspot? However when it came, all directions and information on box are in Chinese. Is there a user manual or instructions that you might be able to assist me with. Thank you. Heidi

Being unable to answer in Chinese, Jim falls back on his feeble knowledge of English:

We worked up a tutorial on this, which you can find here. The AirStash works well for this purpose.