Re: Embroidery placement

Pinguin

Thanks Jim,
this was exactly what I meant.

Gerda

Op 26-10-11 16:59, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

Yes, we have had this ability on Janome embroidery machines since the 10000. There are a set of JOG keys on the screen that let you move the hoop in tiny steps in any direction. If you have a template on the fabric, you can use these keys to position the needle directly over the center of the template, for perfect placement.