Stitches in the manual

Jeanne

On the last page of my manual for the 12000, at the bottom there are 4 rows of stitch icons.  When I bring them up in the machine they are super super tiny... to the point that you ask yourself -- what are these for?  Has anyone thought of a way to use these?  Are they also on the 15000?

Reading the fine print, Jim says:
Those are the "Normal Sew" stitches available in embroidery mode. Back on the 11000 we asked Janome for the ability to use sewing stitches in embroidery designs and this is what they gave us. They are also present in the 15000, and there are more of them.