Re: Has anyone used "Creative Feet"

Claire Schutz

Ceil, I have them also and was trying some feet.  The only thing is that the 15K is 9mm so be careful with zigzag sts.  Didn't get very far with my experiment, sorry.  Have used them on my Pfaff as well and the Janome 11K, no problems with any of them.  Claire S.

On 4/28/2014 3:47 PM, ceilsews wrote:

Sorry, hit return instead of tab.
I'm taking a Craftsy course and the teacher highly recommends Creative Feet.  I checked their website and contacted them to see if the feet would fit on the 15000.  They said,
"Yes. You'll remove your machines snap on adapter and replace it with ours. The B adapter and you can attach older model Janome Feet onto your machine with it too."
This would be great if it works as I have a lot of older Janome feet.  But I'd like to know if anyone here has had experience with these feet before I buy them.  I'm mostly interested in the couching foot.
Thanks.
Ceil