Re: Question regarding sewing table for my new machine

Ann

Check out Tracey's tables search it she is from Wisconsin I have the l shaped desk and love it. Way cheaper than horn or others.
Call her for prices she is great lady to deal with!
No affiliation just a happy customer!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "judyjanome" <judyjanome@...> wrote:

I have decided to purchase a new table for the 12000. I do have the quilters dream from Horn but I don't want to go that route again. What is available for a machine that size? I have seen a table from Sew Perfect Tables and I thought I saw something from Janome. Also that anti vibration mat that Janome makes do you think they will make one larger for the 12000. Judy from WNY