Re: Question regarding sewing table for my new machine

Maria Boyle

Hi Jim,

On Judy's defense, the sew perfect table she is taking about is not a small acrylic table that come with the machine. It is actually a table to set the machine on. It's a height adjustable table.
Here is the website for the table she is talking about. :)

Have a happy New Year.

MarĂ­a

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 26, 2011, at 6:55 PM, "Jim_Stutsman" <jim@onlinesewing.com> wrote:

I don't see a reason for purchasing the Sew Perfect table, when you get one included with the machine. As for the mat, Janome has 2 of them. The smaller one fits most standard machines, while there is a larger one for the MB-4. I don't know if they'll make another one for the 12000.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Judy <judyjanome@...> wrote:

The name of the sewing table is Sew Perfect Table. It's not the acrylic small table included with our 12000. Also Jim that anti vibration mat do you see Janome making that available to us. Judyjanome

Sent from my iPhone