Re: Question regarding sewing table for my new machine

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I don't see a reason for purchasing the Sew Perfect table, when you get one included with the machine. As for the mat, Janome has 2 of them. The smaller one fits most standard machines, while there is a larger one for the MB-4. I don't know if they'll make another one for the 12000.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, Judy <judyjanome@...> wrote:

The name of the sewing table is Sew Perfect Table. It's not the acrylic small table included with our 12000. Also Jim that anti vibration mat do you see Janome making that available to us. Judyjanome

Sent from my iPhone