Re: Janome 12000 Maintenance


When you said to vacuum the bobbin area, what kind of tool is right to do it? I can't imagine my machine being hoovered... :-D

Best regards,
in sunny London

Frightened at the prospect of being hoovered, Jim says:
You can buy adapters that connect to the hose of a vacuum cleaner. The kit comes with several small tips that are designed for cleaning computers, but work great for extracting lint from sewing machines. Here is one such kit:

Join to automatically receive all group messages.