Just got my 15000 this weekend - have a question

Sheri-A

I'm super excited.  I was able to get a good deal which delighted me because my new machine had been used in a quilt expo.  The embroidery kit was unopened, but the machine box was open and because of the bobbin thread, I knew it had been used.  When I did an inventory, the hoop ASQ22 was missing.  Would it have been packed with the machine or embroidery set?

I will call the dealer tomorrow, but I must say I am nervous.  The main reason I purchased this wonderful machine was to be able to quilt in the hoop.