Re: A word of caution

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Considering that this is the first combination sewing/embroidery machine that Janome has sold with a single hole plate, I don't think changing it is critical. Like you, we've done embroidery using the standard plate (and standard bobbin case) and it's been fine. It's nice to have the option of a single hole plate, especially when piecing quilts that have points on the ends of the pieces, but I don't think it's critical for embroidery.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl" <capaul@...> wrote:
Jim, how important is it that we change the needle plate to do embroidery? I don't want to break anything in the machine, but I found that the machine worked well with both needle plates for the embroidery, through ignorance and forgetfulness.

Cheryl