Re: Embroidery placement

Pinguin

Hello Jim,

what I mean is that once you have your fabric in the hoop and the hoop attached to the embroidery unit, you can move the design in small steps horizontal en vertical (withing the available space ofcourse) so the needle is exactly above the centre of the design. So if you have your fabric right in the hoop and know the centre of the design (helped by the template) you know you start in the right place.

Can Janome do this as well (moving the design)

Thanks,
Gerda

Op 25-10-11 23:17, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

It's a little hard to say. The Pfaff website is a little vague, and the YouTube video that demonstrates the feature isn't working. The "Precise Placement" feature seems to be only for split designs with multiple parts. Janome's Digitizer software is about to get an update that will put alignment marks in the design, which would make it very easy to line up the parts. Janome has always been able to line up design parts, even before Pfaff had the feature. They just do it in a different way.