Sent from Windows Mail

From: nicole schmidt
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎April‎ ‎01‎, ‎2014 ‎3‎:‎19‎ ‎PM
To: janome12000@...

What I did was use basting spray and did the sew in the middle lines then I started using th acufil to do the designs.

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 2:02 PM, nicole schmidt <nhs5@...> wrote:

In reading about the Acufil they suggest staring in the middle and working your way to the outside.  At least that's what I've seen.
On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 12:18 PM, Susan Militello <suemili48@...> wrote:

Gail,  I wondered about that too!  Seems though they just just started in the upper left hand corner.  I would think things would be better if you found the exact center and worked out on each side from there.
Has anyone else have any comments?
Thanks,
Sue on WNY
On Apr 1, 2014 12:54 AM, <gail_menard@...> wrote:

I just watched the webinar and thought it gave a lot of information.  One question I have is how do you mark your quilt to start with.  Do you draw the number of squares that you need for hooping on your quilt, then draw the center crosses in them?

Hoping to hear from you
Gail