Re: Acufil webinar

shejmartin1

I also watched this and wished they had explained the marking of the quilt and placing of templates better.

I don't think that the stitching is going to exactly cover the quilt, is it?  Won't there either be some going into the batting or possibly not going clear to the end of the quilt?.  I know when I did the only one I've done so far, I got a message that I would have 2 inches not quilted or something.  Wouldn't that have to somehow be taken care of?  So if you start clear in the upper left corner like they seemed to be doing, couldn't you possibly leave part of the quilt not quilted.  I wish I could take a class from someone who knows what they are doing.