Re: Brother vs Janome

joylaytor

Jim, I don't know anything about Brother - no dealer near me - but in comparing the Janome 12000 with other major TOL brands, it won handily in the quality department and the ease of use, in my opinion.  So far I am very pleased with its all-around wonderful functionality both in sewing, quilting, and embroidery. It just does what I ask of it as a tool for my craft rather than as an end in itself, like some other machines have become.   I am thrilled that it doesn't take up so much room and is so, so quiet!

Joy