It helped me when I was first using the binder foot.

Hope this helps,
Nicole

On Monday, March 31, 2014 5:49 PM, "maddieandbud@..." wrote:

Janome has a great video on their website on the Binder Attachment.

From: Estelle Torpy ;
To: ;
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Binder Attachment
Sent: Mon, Mar 31, 2014 7:57:53 PM

Hi Nicole,

I am getting ready to bind some placemats and wondered about using the binder attachment. I want mitred corners and am not sure how you achieve mitred corners with this attachment which looks great for going in a straight line or around a gentle curve.

Estelle

On Mar 31, 2014, at 12:33 PM, nicole schmidt <nhs5@...> wrote:

I have it and love it for binding.  You can use it for multiple things like binding quilts, placemats, or even bibs.  The uses are unlimited.  I am glad I purchased it.
On Monday, March 31, 2014 2:12 PM, "shejmartin1@..." <shejmartin1@...> wrote:

I am wondering if anyone has the Binder attachment (the expensive one - not the one for just prefolded bias tape).  If you do is it something you use all the time, like everytime you bind a quilt.  I'm trying to decide if the investment is worth it?

Thanks.

Sherry