Re: Windows 8 and MC `120000 software

Carl Fuller

Maggie, on turning on and off. I've had computers that have a job to do, that were in operation 24/7/365 for years, in the neighborhood of 10+. Only changed out due to the companies updating their background software. Never suffered failures. I can't tell you how many "failed drives" , usually the term when powering up or trying to, that I've came across. Except for not wanting to run up the electric bill, I prefer them on for longevity but still shut them down when not around.. That's just me. Click Free is my back up. Let em fry. Not a plug for Click Free, just that I know I won't lose anything and it's dirt simple. Keep on sewing..