Re: Embird and 12000

meowmie <meowmie@...>

Actually Sew-What pro (by Sands computing) also has the hoops for the Janome 12000 in it's software now, they just updated this past week to include the new hoops.

Jenn

From: Jim_Stutsman
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 5:58 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Embird and 12000

The JEF design format contains a field that indicates the hoop required to stitch the design. Embird, like all non-Janome software providers, will need to reverse-engineer the new JEF format to figure out all the codes. The machine will not accept designs with invalid codes, or codes for hoops that are smaller than the design. At the moment the only software that has all the 12000 hoops is StitchBuddy for the Mac.

You *might* be able to make a GR hoop design by using Embird to save it for the MA hoop on the 11000. Horizon Link will open those designs and will convert the hoop to GR. At that point you can send it to the machine.

--- In janome12000@..., "lysiaau" >